110. TEN THINGS…
And as a continuition of my last post earlier this morning, I’d like to add a Top 15 list of things I want to do before I knock off like a Christmas light outta juice in an Amish village. Hopefully this post serves as a reminder to me for the future of what some of my Life’s purpose is.
So here goes….O btw, if any of this makes you laugh or cringe, don’t worry, I’ll be the one trying to achieve this so burden’s off of ya. 🙂
15. Be someone’s mentor.
14. Experience travelling in a space shuttle or at the very least visit NASA and experience weightlessness.
13. Go up in a hot air balloon.
12. Be on a jury.
11. Attend the Olympics.
10. Visit the foothills of Himalayas and chill out in Tibet with the monks for a few months learning wisdom and taking in glorious mother earth in all her beauty,
9. Join a band in Sweden and record an album. Whether it sells or not, as long as I had fun singing and playing on it – that’s all I need.
8. Meet Peter Jackson, the director.
7. Meet Ralph Fiennes and die at his feet. 😛
6. Build a school for orphans and a clinic for kids somewhere in the world. I’d like to pay and also give my time to constructing it.
5. Dedicate time to old people who have been abandoned by their children and give them a smile or two. I’d like to volunteer time to helping fund a dignified clinic where free medical service be provided for these old folk.
4. Write a script that will be made into a successful feature film.
3. Write a really fun, interesting children’s book.
2. Ride the Trans-Siberian Express across Asia.
1. Visit the Arctic or Antarctica.