66. DESK GROUCHES
And it’s all stuff happening behind stuffy desks, namely my boss.
I’ve accepted the fact that no boss is perfect but productively, there are times when bosses don’t help their subordinates in the department and are too busy looking out for their own asses.
And that happens to my boss.
To keep this short and simply frustrating, here’s what I dislike about my superior and my current situation.
1. I’m the shit cleaner. Anytime there’s problems, guess who gets the blame?
2. Say one thing now, and say another thing 2 minutes later. Utterly fuzzy wuzzy directives with no clear cut decision-making done which = to delays in starting projects or moving forward with clear instructions.
3. Blame others even when the directive was given by you.
4. NEVER answers or reads important e-mails. Just cares about being in the loop when this person is so seriously out of the loop because of not reading e-mails. Can you say vicious cycle?
5. Totally uninspiring and does not take initiative or use his powers to convince other departments what our department can or cannot do, but at internal meetings, announces to team that this is really not the way to work things out but continues later to display such insecure behaviour anyways with unrealistic project expectations from other department.